[lbo-talk] blogs? huh?

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 12:31:57 PST 2005

Well, I have started my own. Some interest after three days. However, I am convinced the Blog is the future. More and more people want to know "how" to think about the news - and there are some good Bloggers out there who do just that. From what I can tell, Blogger is only about 12 months old in a meaningful sense. Let's revisit this in 12 months and I'll relate my experience.

Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote: Editor & Publisher - March 11, 2005

Gallup Probes Blogs, Finds Most Americans Have Never Heard of Them

NEW YORK Media and political types are currently obsessed with the newfound influe nce of blogs, but is the trend being overhyped? According to a new CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll, relatively few Americans are generally familiar with the phenomenon of blogging.