[lbo-talk] chuckO for pres

chuck at mutualaid.org chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Mar 15 11:45:34 PST 2005

> "Celi Ben" wrote:
>
> Who is doing this?
> http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/03/1726938.php
>

> ----
>
> Haha, that's great. "Since I have contributed more to
> the anarchist movement than any American since Emma
> Goldman...." Geez, no kidding, huh? My theory is just
> that long term unemployment has its perks.
>
> -B.

Hmmm. I hadn't seen this. It's pretty typical of the character assassination that I have to deal with on a regular basis. Some of this comes from right wingers, but most of it comes from irresponsible activists who don't understand how such behavior brings down all of us.

Lastly, if I had created those graphics, they would have looked much more professional.

Chuck0