[lbo-talk] d0t d0t

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Tue Mar 15 14:18:57 PST 2005

very strange. These dots just started showing up on every single page. At first I thought my screen was in a need of a major wipe down. But no, there are two dots in a column streteching down the left hand side of the "main" column of the page.

I've cleaned everything out but what's needed for the skeleton of the site. Checked the definitions of the CSS to see if I'd mysteriously included a background image. Noper. Or I'm just so tired I can't see straight.

Everyone else is seeing this dot dot thing too, right?

http://www.inkworkswell.com/indextest.html

off to CSS-D and Webdesign-L.

grrrrrrrrr.