[lbo-talk] neocon schism!

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Wed Mar 16 08:06:54 PST 2005

Given the age of the author of the analysis, perhaps the line is drawn between reform liberals / (neo)classical liberals. In this sense, Summers can be considered a neocon. Although his usage is odd given the way liberal and conservative are (exclusively) used in the US today. But his odd usage does not make him an idiot!

Travis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:23 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] neocon schism!