[lbo-talk] leftwing hate machine

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 11:15:58 PST 2005

Yes, I think the "hate" card is precisely part of the general and fairly successful attempt of the right to appropriate left vocabulary and tactics. "Hate" is bad, right? Their screaming TREASON, SLANDER, etc., isn't hate, it's a calm objective matter of fact judgment, rights. We're the ones who are insane, unreasonable, frothing.

Of course we should not be ashamed or apologetic to say that we hate George W. Bush and his evil designs, we hate the capitalist system and U.S. imperialism. What's to like? We are supposed to be tolerant of people who want to invade, rape, ruin, and exploit the world?