[lbo-talk] leftwing hate machine

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 09:20:32 PST 2005

We do have Michael Moore, and he scares the living shit out of those sleazeballs. We aren't supposed to have a popular, funny, accessible, non-elitist spokesperson. Asiude from picking nits about his sometimes loose way with facts -- like Mr and Ms. WMD in Iraq are so careful! -- all they can do is make fun of his weight. That is about as effectivea s making fun of W's inarticulateness.

I do agree, though, it's time to stop the Mr Nice Guy, on the Other Hand, You May Have A Point. As well as the Oh, Most People Will Nevet Agree With Us. Run up the Jolly Roger -- let's give no quarter and take none. (Like it was offered.) What we are fighting is evil. We are the good guys. Let's not forget it.