[lbo-talk] Et tu, Bill Maher?

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:56:10 PST 2005

[What an extraordinary outbreak of scheisskopfery among the nation's purveyors of toothless satire! Gee whiz, if you can't trust lavishly paid mainstream media figures to have integrity, who can you trust? I bet Howard Stern will be nominating Bush for the Nobel peace prize soon. From Arianna Huffington's Salon column:]

... Even heroes of mine like Jon Stewart and my buddy Bill Maher have hopped on the Bush bandwagon. "I've been supportive of President Bush," Maher told Wolf Blitzer this week, "now that I think Iraq is turning around ... He had a bigger and better idea than the rest of us." ...

<http://www.salon.com/opinion/huffington/2005/03/17/fairytale/>

Carl