[lbo-talk] Re: M19 in New York City

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Mon Mar 21 07:03:28 PST 2005

NN continues:

>>Why do you think an issue where the population were pretty evenly divided on the war is a "killer issue"?>>

Why would a candidate run against the views of his own base? Because he is so well-witted? Most people aren't really sure what they think about anything. Their opinion might change simply because their bowels are acting up today. They are waiting to be convinced. That takes leadership, that takes conviction. John Kerry, Cornpone Edwards and Barrack won't lead because they are cowards.

NN then writes in a very elevated, elitist style:

>>Ah, someone not worth talking to, you racist idiot. Sign off. Name into kill file as not worth talking to. Bye bye.>>

Why don't you go discuss shoring up the occupation in Iraq and using American moral authority to democratize the ME with Senator Barracks Obama? Or how sincere Bush and Rumsfeld are? If you look closely, I think you'll see that Barracks and Condi have rather similar views about a lot of things in foreign policy, they just disagree on the tactics and which party to work with (the party of triumpalism, or the party of witless losers who shine the triumphalists' shoes and say they spit on those guys).

Fugazy

-- _______________________________________________ NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at once. http://datingsearch.lycos.com