[lbo-talk] About making Wall Street available

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Tue Mar 22 04:19:59 PST 2005

I'm with the people who think Doug can make more out of _Wall Street_ by doing something on-linish with it, and that the Creative Commons licenses are likely to be useful to him in the process. Here's a blog posting from one of the Creative Commons people who has just made the first of his three books available under one of the CC licenses which might be interesting. (By the way, the book is still being assigned in college courses, so I'm sure there's some potential economic downside to it--I'd be curious to hear what Lessig has to say to that question.) http://www.lessig.org/blog/archives/002782.shtml

All the best,

John A