[lbo-talk] Hundreds hit the streets in Olympia, Washington

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Mar 22 07:55:26 PST 2005

> You don't see a 2000 sq. ft. house for 2 people as a
> terrible waste?

A terrible waste of what? Should I invite more people to live in my 1954 house? Should I have kids (you want to talk about environmental stress, just have some kids!) to make it impossible to have a home office so I'll have to get a job where I have to drive to work (actually, these days I typically fly to work, oops)? Should the sellers have picked a larger family to sell it to?

Where do these arbitrary rules come from?