[lbo-talk] Tour London with David Horowitz, Christopher Hitchens and Paul Johnson

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:18:08 PST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:43:29 -0500, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
> Lance Murdoch wrote:
>
> >the
> >Nation's idiotic cruise
>
> I've heard only good things about those cruises. A lot of the
> cruisers are old Commies, with politics to the left of many of the
> mag's staff.
>
> Doug

I love the ads in the Nation for cruises and whatnot. I can imagine Katrina vanden Heuvel checking the typesetting on these in between conferences on Bukharin's legacy and appearances on MSNBC.

The Nation May 24, 2004 page 44

Classified LIBERAL LIAISONS ---- THE RIGHT STUFF: Date fellow graduates and faculty of the Ivies, Seven Sisters, Stanford, UCB, University of Chicago, Northwestern and others. More than 4,000 members. See http://www.rightstuffdating.com , (800) 988-5288 -- EROTIC ADULT PHONE CONVERSATION with sensual, intelligent women. Any topic welcome! VISA/MC/AMEX. Call (888) 495-8255. -- EROTIC VACATIONS with private introductions to friendly, beautiful, women. Bendrick International Men's Vacations Club. http://www.bendricks.com