[lbo-talk] Engaged or Committed Writers anywhere USA

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Tue Mar 22 11:22:49 PST 2005

Hey! Be on Reality TeeVee!

I find it hard to believe that these people are for real. With a Yahoo! account? Same thing with the FOX news call for "fact writers" -- they were using an AOL account?

Subject: (writing jobs) Engaged or Committed Writers (Tucson) Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:53:27 -0800 (PST) Reply To: Couples_Casting1 at yahoo.com

We are casting a new reality-based series for a major television network.

Are you engaged to be wed or in a serious relationship and struggling to make your dream come true as a writer? Are you tired of hearing your friends, family or future in-laws expressing their doubts about your lifestyle and want to prove them wrong? If so, we would love to hear your story!

Couples will be compensated!

For further information, please contact Jessica at: couples_casting1 at yahoo.com

http://www.inkworkswell.com

"Be a scribe! Your body will be sleek, your hand will be soft. You are one who sits grandly in your house; your servants answer speedily; beer is poured copiously; all who see you rejoice in good cheer. Happy is the heart of him who writes; he is young each day."

--Ptahhotep, Vizier to Isesi,

Fifth Egyptian Dynasty, 2300 BC