[lbo-talk] Re: terri schiavo

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 12:30:29 PST 2005

a lousy $100,000. What? After the lawyers get done, what would be left of $100k in life insurance? Anyway, I didn't know this:

>Here's the part I haven't seen discussed on this list:
>She was bulemic. The heart attack was caused by a potassium imbalance,
>which was caused by her bulemia.

Wow! I had a clue that the reason why I thought I was going to have a heart attack everyday last September was because I was working so much and eating so poorly, I had a potassium imbalance. I'd read about it, knew it intellectually, but it didn't hit home just how much it might have killed me had I kept working for the ex-exploiter.

hmmmm. Maybe I could sue him for almost killing me and putting my health seriously in jeopardy.

whatever.