[lbo-talk] dumbest spam of the day

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:38:58 PST 2005

It's not supposed to be readable.

It evades spammsniffers looking for phrases, and tries to do other things as well, when you open them, like verify a live email address. I never open them. I look at them with the property panel, "sam spade" the header and contact the IP without notifying the sender. One or two a week seem to slip by Yahoo's spam filter.. big deal, but if you open them... you get more.

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood To: lbo-talk Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:22 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] dumbest spam of the day