[lbo-talk] 15 clams+

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 09:51:52 PST 2005

To look at how far we have fallen in this respect, I am a federal employee with 26 years in, an old fashioned pension, affordable health insurance, etc. My wife is a school librarian, member of a good union, tenured, with paid for health insurance, yearly raises, etc. We were able to easily afford a $425K house in NJ (small, but this is NJ), without significant savings, high CC debt, all on the strength of our job security and yearly raises. I can't imagine how people out there in the real world are coping.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050324/8b91f66c/attachment.htm>