[lbo-talk] Odd theory for housing bubble

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Mar 24 15:20:00 PST 2005

What about this theory is odd?

The gun to their head is of their own making since it is the Chinese that refuse to let go of the currency peg. Interestingly enough higher rates should lead to continued purchase of dollar denominated assets such as bonds. At least the Chinese will get a better return for holding a gun to their own head.

Travis