[lbo-talk] Shaivo finale on my part (for real)

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 19:35:52 PST 2005

At 09:56 PM 3/24/2005, Marta Russell wrote:

>>But, apparently, Marta thinks this means that he wants to off people
>>against their will and that anyone who disagrees with her should be
>>likened to Kervorkian or Nazis.
>

>I remember now how you like to get in cat fights. You provoke, not discuss.
>
>My communication with you is OVER and it will be for as long as I am on
>this listserve.
>
>Marta

I have a from name for a reason! Yes I'm provoking just as you provoke by calling me and others Nazis or completely misinterpreting words or suggesting that we want to off people. Those are flaming attacks Marta. You made them. Either deal with the fact that other people will do the same as you -- or not. But don't hold yourself up as, uh, incapable of a catfight. You've been provoking everyone on this thread if they question your position, namely by aligning their positions with evil doers. It's inappopriate.

And, I'd like to second what Miles said about respect for you. However, if respect for you means letting you walk all over me by misinterpreting, playing moral entrepreneur, and using logical fallacies right and left, and refusing to look at evidence, I won't do it. I'll respect your intellectual work and recommend it to many others, but I won't shut up when you treat others on the list the way you've been lately or refuse to look at some facts in the case, facts which have been posted to this list.

Love,

Cunt