[lbo-talk] Re: worker freedom of choice

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 16:19:07 PST 2005

> >"The working class always has the choice to avoid working
> >for and purchasing from markets that promote great
> >destruction and instead support less destructive markets"
> >
> >what a fool i've been...
> >
> >do all unions, janitors, maids, production line workers and
> >all, realize this?
> >
> >the revolution is at hand....
> fs

> Is sarcasm all that can be contributed to this issue? How many people
> on this list have been living years on miminum wage? I bet there
> aren't many. In fact, from what I'm seeing here, it looks like this
> list is plumb loaded with people making so much money that they have
> enough extra to play the money and investment markets and contribute
> even more to the mess we're in.
>
> So what's the difference between liberals and conservatives nowdays?
> Nothing?
>
> --tully

I thought this list over-represented unemployed persons? That's my recollection anyway.

As far as sarcasm, do you think the individuals with extra money to invest are going to see your sarcastic post and have a change of heart?

Besides if fs wasn't sarcastic and nihilistic what fun would he be?

John Thornton