[lbo-talk] Ward Churchill & 9-11 [...Thats ridiculous!]

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:45:28 PST 2005

I'll bet even money the people shouting, "...that's ridiculous!" were "white".

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 10:58 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Ward Churchill & 9-11

Joseph Wanzala wrote:

>Then he added "But, the problem with the idea that it was an inside
>job is that it suggests that brown people are not capable of such
>feats and gives all the credit to the white man, another master race
>fantasy". Many people seemed impressed by this facile analysis -
>although a couple of people shouted loudly "that's ridiculous!".

Yeah, but that's what happens when you see the entire world through a race/nation prism.