[lbo-talk] Slavoj's nuptials

kevin lapalme laborcommons at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 21:01:58 PST 2005

--- Shane Taylor <shane.t.taylor at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm jealous. I once tried to use "Leon Walras" and
> "Alfred Marshall" as alternate lyrics. You can
guess how well *that* worked...

"It seems a shame," le Walrus said, "To play them such a trick, After we've brought them out so far, And made them trot so quick!" Alfred Marshall said nothing but "The butter's spread too thick!"

"I weep for you," le Walrus said: "I deeply sympathize." With sobs and tears he sorted out Those marginal of size, Holding productive-surplus Before his shifty eyes.

"O Oysters," said Al Marshall, "You've had a useful run! Shall we be trotting home again?' But answer came there none-- And this was scarcely odd, because They'd eaten every one.