[lbo-talk] Ward Churchill & 9-11

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 22:51:22 PST 2005

Don Chuck bravely sallies forth and knocks down another straw man:

> I'm SO SORRY that I believe that brown people can be organized
> and intelligent enough to bring the U.S. government and its economy
> to its knees. I have no time for leftist fantasies about an omniscient
> U.S. government that watches radicals every minute of the day and
> planned the 9/11 attacks to boot. Sure the U.S. state used 9/11 to
> launch wars and more repression--that doesn't mean that they
> planned 9/11.

I never said they did, and I think people who DO believe that are nuts -- not even worth debating, really. You are confusing me with Wanzala. Icepick-wielding "Stalinist" three-quarters-Polish-Americans on the one hand and conspiracy theorists from Africa on the other do indeed look alike on the Internet, though, so I guess I don't blame you, particularly since you're clearly not the readin'-comprehension type.

Further, Chuck unleashes another really, really dumb cliche, making it difficult to believe that he really is this stupid, but there you are:

> I have a plan. I work with people who have plans. We accomplish
> shit, unlike you and your petit bourgeoise liberal friends.

If nothing else, Chuck, you're occasionally good for a laugh. Just not with this one. Some things are so dumb, they're funny. And other things are even dumber still -- and as a result, not funny at all.

By the way, you misspelled "bourgeois."