[lbo-talk] Political party works to spread 'work less' philosophy

Tom Walker timework at telus.net
Tue Mar 29 07:51:16 PST 2005

/>/'Hey, do you think that everybody in this building is being productive on />/Friday and Monday?' he said, laughing, "Or what about Monday morning? />/Everybody's too exhausted. Friday, nothing happens, Monday nothing happens. / Kelley wrote:

>He should quit his day job for the comedy circuit.

He did. And comedy is the backbone of the Work Less Party strategy -- although I flinched when I saw that quote. Satire doesn't always translate into print that smoothly. But at least the reporter put in a smiley: "he said, laughing."

http://www.worklessparty.org/pastevents/masqparty/moremasquerade2.html

The Sandwichman