[lbo-talk] A picture tells a thousand words

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Mar 29 21:33:55 PST 2005

Since I don't watch TV, it's hard to figure out what this is all about.

-- Something tells me that if Schiavo were black or asian or ...., this would not be happening. -- What does normal life feel like to make one identify with a brain-dead person kept alive by hi tech? -- Is it just another soap opera that allows these sorts of people to feel the little bit of drama that helps them make it through another day?

...what is it?

Joanna