[lbo-talk] blogspot as social commentary

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 08:38:43 PST 2005

from another list. While I think this is pretty disgusting, I"m forwarding it, not for the gits and shiggles, but for the social commentary aspect. I'll take a screenshot or save it so people can view it if google/blogspot pulls it. It's likely they will.

--- No comment.

http://durrrrr.blogspot.com/

jb

PS - click it while it's still up, I somehow think it won't be around long...

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling