[lbo-talk] Offlist: FBI headaches

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Wed Mar 30 20:13:54 PST 2005

Oh, come on, Tully. I thought you didn't believe in elites. If our ruling class isn't the prime movers of something as important as transportation, why would they trouble themselves with LBO? If we need to be paranoid, let's at least direct it in the general direction of the main problems. Civil liberties, which are under very mild attack, are very much alive and well.