[lbo-talk] Zizek blurbs Bob Avakian

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun May 1 18:59:34 PDT 2005

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Chuck0 wrote:
>
>> Did anybody tell Zizek what a bunch of morons Avakian and Martin are?

> I'm planning to.

Perhaps, in an ironic way, it's a good thing that Zizek doesn't know who Avakian is. Just shows how much of a marginal flake Avakian remains.

I'm back from a road trip to St. Louis where the Great Plains anarchists got together for a weekend of meetings, workshops, and lots of beer. It was flattering that the police were keeping tabs on us throughout the weekend. South St. Loius is kind of pretty with all of its red brick buildings. I was a bit disappointed this morning that we didn't have time to do a brewery tour over at Anheuser Busch.

Chuck