[lbo-talk] WMT in NYC

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Mon May 2 10:24:05 PDT 2005

Thanks Michael. I'll address the New York City retail union wages question later - but wanted to let everyone know that the City Limits publisher who wrote the incriminating "left-wing baggage" email has resigned -- and the board members have, apparently, emphatically denied that there are any plans for a political shift.

Liza