[lbo-talk] Proof if proof be needed that weblogs are a bad idea.

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon May 2 14:44:04 PDT 2005

Simon is from Judeo-Christendom, a bantustan within greater Christendom.

This is indeed a vile bunch, though I have a better opinion of Cooper than most here. I was thinking of applying to join, just so I could chronicle the reaction.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Davies Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 1:07 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Proof if proof be needed that weblogs are a bad idea.

Look at the company Marc Cooper's got himself into:

http://www.rogerlsimon.com/mt-archives/2005/04/an_open_letter.php

"An editorial board consisting of Glenn Reynolds, PowerLine, Lawrence Kudlow, Hugh Hewitt, Marc Cooper, Wretchard of the Belmont Club and Tim Blair"

Non-readers of weblogs might not recognise any of these names except Kudlow and Hewitt. Suffice to say that this list includes some of the most profound bores and fools in Christendom (I think that most of them live in Christendom). Anyone who thinks that Pacifica is dull, loony or full of arseholes will really need to recalibrate their bullshit detector after the "Blog News Network" has been up and running for a while.

yours mediatastically

dd