[lbo-talk] Walmart and Costco

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Wed May 4 07:19:43 PDT 2005

Also, Costco is a membership warehouse club, which generally pay higher wages than retail stores. (And have more male workers, obv.) So its competitor is really Sam's Club rather than Wal-Mart. Though Costco's wages/benefits are still so much better even than Sam's Club that this doesn't sufficiently answer the question.

Liza