[lbo-talk] denial

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed May 4 18:13:21 PDT 2005

What Freudian stuff do you exactly reject? "Freud" covers a lot of ground.

I've read Crews; I know Crews. His stuff on recovered memory was very good, but it's hardly a critique of Freud's work. So far as I know, Crews never actually experienced therapy, other than primal scream therapy, which is not Freudian. I'm not being funny. That's a fact, as told by a mutual friend.

Joanna