[lbo-talk] Chip Berlet in the news

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:13:28 PDT 2005

Carl, I left the Roman Catholic Church after First Communion, thirty yrs.ago. Always disliked its medieval authoritarianism. Esp. Ratzingers attack on Liberation Theology.

But, as an adult I've always found alot of anti-religious agit-prop awfully dessicated, sterile, souless, mechanistic, scientistic.

http://www.google.com/search?q=How+many+churches+did+the+anarchists+burn+down+in+Spain All 58 of Barcelona's churches were burned. Between the election in February and the fascist revolt in July there were 113 general strikes, 228 partial general strikes, 145 bomb explosions, 269 deaths, 1287 wounded, 215 assaults and 160 churches burned. 7,000 priests killed? http://void.nothingness.org/archives/RA/display/2815 Research on Anarchism List Archives-[liste ra-l] (en) Leaving out the Ugly Part: on Hakim Bey (NAMBLA, aargh) .. when about 7000 priests were killed, many Catholic churches burned, and many ... Many anarchists have denied that any of this happened, saying that it...