[lbo-talk] Re: alt-porn & explicit content

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 12:16:14 PDT 2005

OK, you are an ascetic and and anti-hedonist, a type which includes some of my very best friends, but they don't normally think my own different preferences are sick and ought to be abolished. I am with you on TV, though. However, I love my iPod, I just ordered a bunch of way too expensive Stickley furniture, and while I don't recall scantily clad women getting arooted on the tube or even in the movies lately (though I have to admit that Sin City turned my stomach), I enjoy commercial trash on the screen as much as anyone. And I don't think my sexual preferences and whatever equipment it may not may not require call for your approval or your opinion. If I wamnt to know what you think. I'll ask. Ina free society, that's called privacy.