[lbo-talk] Re: alt-porn & explicit content

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:50:01 PDT 2005

On 5/5/05, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote: about Diamanda Galas.

Kewl. One of my fave extreme vocalists. (video: Double-Barrel Prayer http://www.diamandagalas.com/video.htm hosted by brainwashed.com quicktime required)

Now, if Chuck wanted to really have some fun with Xtian fundies in KS. he'd get a megaphone hooked up to a CD of her multi-octave shriek of Old Testament verses. Diamanda Galas, Plague Mass (1991) (Mute)

1. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral

2. This Is The Law of the Plague

3. I Wake Up and I See the Face of The Devil

4. Confessional (Give Me Sodomy or Give Me Death)

5. How Shall Our Judgement Be Carried Out Upon the Wicked?

6. Let Us Praise the Masters of Slow Death

7. Consecration

8. Sono L'Antichristo

9. Chris D'Aveugle

10. Let My People Go Masque of the Red Death (1989) (Mute)

Disc 1

Divine Punishment (1986) (Mute)

1. Deliver Me From Mine Enemies

1. This is the law of the Plague