[lbo-talk] Re: alt-porn & explicit content

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri May 6 08:01:36 PDT 2005

Yeah, I've heard of it, but it wouldn't occur to me to call it prostitution, volunteer or otherwise.

I guess my mother would call it "sluttish." I would just call it someone wanting to have sex. Presumably, there would be some choice about partners, or we would all call it obsessive, but still not prostitution.

Joanna