[lbo-talk] Re: alt-porn & explicit content

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 14:33:57 PDT 2005

--- Leigh Meyers <leighcmeyers at gmail.com> wrote:

Right... I went back to my table, called the waitress over and ordered the girl whatever she was drinking... she was going to "need" it.

That's the life of a "mid-priced" prostitute.

Leigh --

Yep. You have such a girl in every club in Russia. You can always recognize them -- sitting alone, drinking orange juice, waiting.

I'm with you on this, Leigh. Sure there are prostitutes who are psychologically healthy, living the high life, etc. But this is maybe 5%. I hardly think the people who run $pread (what a pretentious title!) are representative. Most people over here who do it seem to be either junkies, psychologically fucked-up freaks, or people who want to have a lot of money without doing anything but lying down.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

__________________________________ Yahoo! Mail Mobile Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail