[lbo-talk] From failed, surreal dreams to a plague of fantasies

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:28:32 PDT 2005

Miles Jackson wrote:

> I know of no researchers who have done this kind of work recently;
> the government grant agencies aren't too enthusiastic right now
> about any scientific work involving sex or sexuality. However,
> until we actually gather some meaningful data, I'll continue to
> call bullshit on claims about "mainstream porn" based on vivid
> anecdotes.
>
> Miles

Punch XXX into the image search of google... it could be considered a pretty good cross sectional representation of what's available on the web.

Teensforca$h(Suck that dick bitch!) gangbangsquad... pleasebangmywife... not too much in the way of sex-positive examples, even the site names reek...

Now excuuuuse me whilst I wash my cookies and tempfile's bytes out with lye soap.

Leigh