[lbo-talk] Andrea Dworkin, Sexual Fascist

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 8 11:24:09 PDT 2005

At 01:25 PM 5/8/2005, Michael Pugliese wrote:
> Heh, from our Hari Kumar's org.

What a hack job. As I've said before, I've read very little AD, but there was a lot of talk about the erotic possibilities of human being in those excerpts, possibilities she believed were forestalled by a system of gender relations that limits the lives of both men and women. How you conclude that she's a sexual fascist or even anti-sex -- _from those excertps_ -- is beyond me.

Kelley