[lbo-talk] quote

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Sun May 8 11:32:52 PDT 2005

On 5/8/05, Michael Dawson <mdawson at pdx.edu> wrote:
> > On Behalf Of Autoplectic

> Grundrisse is unpublished notebooks, dude. Beyond that, you're trying (and
> failing) to make a mountain out of a molehill. Ordinary reading reveals
> that Marx is saying that capitalism systemically enforces social connections
> that are stronger and better than previous intentionally-imposed ones, even
> though it's a selfish and anarchic system in terms of centralized power.
> You disagree with that? Why?

How do you know I was making a mountain out of a molehill? I was making a simple comment. I know the G. are notebooks of a mind at work. I was simply making conversation.

Quit overinterpreting stuff people write as always generating adversarial argument. It's counterproductive.

Sheesh,

Ian

-- "C'mon Mr. Krinkle, tell me why" [Primus]