[lbo-talk] Fwd: [DEBATE] : Dear DEBATE friends,

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:15:06 PDT 2005

[From Patrick Bond's list; outfuckingrageous....]

I would really appreciate your help here. A comrade ( friend, companero),

David Graeber, an anarchist anthropologist from Yale University, was

fired few days ago because of being an anarchist. I dont think that we

are going to be able to get his job back, but we certainly can make lives

of these right wing Yale bustards miserable. The petition is only one of

the segments of the whole action which will have far broader implications.

So please do sign and distribute widely.

In struggle,

Andrej

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/dgraeber/