[lbo-talk] NY Times Seeks To Boost Credibility

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun May 8 20:47:31 PDT 2005

Carl Remick wrote:

> In order to build readers' confidence, an internal committee at The New
> York Times has recommended taking a variety of steps, including ...
> "increase our coverage of religion in America" ....

Has anybody followed the tracks to find out who originally started pushing this nonsense after the election that the religious right was back? Was it a poll? Fox News? Some kind of "news" from a Republican strategist?

It's really disgusting to see the extent to which the media, the Democrats, and others are pandering after religion, when little evidence exists that the religious right is significantly bigger today than they were a year ago.

At least my comrades have gotten to the point where they are openly mocking the religion-pandering liberals.

Chuck