[lbo-talk] Commissar Proyect Denouncement:

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 13:13:11 PDT 2005

The guy's a moron. I mean that literally. He is supremely stupid. That's why you get all the weird association-by-resemblance thinking. As well as the "x says this... obviously x means y" rhetoric. The "obviously" is a rhetorical tool used to distract attention from the fact that x does not mean y. What I want to know is whether he realizes he is stupid or not. This has always baffled me -- do stupid people know that they are stupid? When people engage in transparent sophisms, don't they realize that they will be caught? If so, why do they continue to use them? It's strange.