[lbo-talk] Commissar Proyect Denouncement:

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 13:39:43 PDT 2005

--- Michael Dawson <MDawson at pdx.edu> wrote: Are you kidding? Proyect thinks he should be painted into one of those old Soviet Marx-Engels-Lenin-Stalin stoneface vanguard images, staring off toward the Communist horizon. He doesn't have a gram of humility. He certainly thinks he's smarter than Jared Diamond, among other people.

--

I thinks ya misread me. I think Proyect is an idiot. An idiot who on some level knows he is an idiot, and tries to cover up for it by using rhetorical evasions.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

Discover Yahoo! Find restaurants, movies, travel and more fun for the weekend. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html