[lbo-talk] Bizarre Sex Habits of The Extreme Right-Wing

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue May 10 06:52:56 PDT 2005

> [ excerpt ]
>
> AC: "You had sex with animals?"
> NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm
> in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/05/06/bizarre_sex_habits_of_the_extreme_rightw ing.php

That does not surprise me a bit. Right wing zeal seems to be the prima facie case of the psychological phenomenon known as reaction formation which is adopting extreme views as a means of dealing with one's own fears and disorders.

In my book, most (if not all) conservatives are in a dire need of a psychiatrist or a prosecutor - or both. That is to say, conservatives are either folks with some form of mental disorder (paranoia, phobias) or those who exploit mental disorders of others to their own personal advantage.

Wojtek