[lbo-talk] Stop complaining Chip and start arguing

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 10 07:30:57 PDT 2005

Chuck Grimes wrote:

>Well, look who is closing the door before it's even opened.

And a bunch of other stuff which reminds me again why I'm a fan.

Secularism is a fine and noble tradition, and I'm really annoyed by the way it's being repositioned as an insult to "people of faith." I can't go anywhere in this country, even in this bastion of secularism, without being beat over the head by religion. And we're supposed to keep quiet to avoid hurting people's feelings.

Doug