[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement for United Demonstrations in the Fall

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue May 10 09:08:34 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> I wonder if the East Bay and Santa Cruz anarchist scenes could
> mobilize even a third of that now to do the same.

Not just a third, but much more. From what I understand, the anarchists in the Bay Area have some ambitious anti-war plans. And remember that the anarchists shut down the city of San Francisco after the U.S. started the war, which was something that the main anti-war coalitions were unwilling to do.

Chuck