[lbo-talk] Re: anarchist "shutdown" of san francisco

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Wed May 11 13:24:14 PDT 2005

>and wow, did that work in stopping the war...not one death since
> then...all power to the imagination! fs
>

>Hey, you fucking prick. At least they did something other than march
>around with their noses up the Democrat's ass. Chuck0

wow again!...the sheer intellectual power of that remark has won me over...

just broke two windows, put glue in a gas tank and pissed on my neighbor's front door... she belongs to a church, and her son is in iraq!...

fs -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050511/433333c7/attachment.htm>