[lbo-talk] more on Graeber

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed May 11 14:44:00 PDT 2005

Miles Jackson wrote:

>On Wed, 11 May 2005, Chuck0 wrote:
>
>>I do, but nobody wants to listen to me. If I speak up on this list,
>>people insult me personally.
>
>Chuck, don't feel bad: I think everybody who posts to this list has
>been personally insulted at one point or another. (It's not because
>you're an anarchist.)

I don't agree with Chuck on a lot of things, but I take his point of view seriously and am glad he's here. I don't approve of personal insults, either. I do my best to keep them to a minimum, but short of putting everyone on moderation, some will get through. I do wish people could disagree without getting personal.

Doug