[lbo-talk] OT: Need Intellectual Refresher

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 13 06:55:20 PDT 2005

Dear List:

I am involved in a discussion on another list and I need to be reminded about the distinction between causes.

When I posted a while back about causes of being queer, I was warned not to confuse causes with correlations (I think). Can someone refresh my mind and set mine straight (metaphorically that is) about this issue.

As you all no doubt noticed, I did not post about the Swedish study about scents. I figured out all by myself that they could be confusing causes and correlations (even though I cannot remember exactly the details of how/why this is wrong. LOL.)

Please email me offlist so you don't have to use up a post.

Many thanks.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister