[lbo-talk] Re: Bizarre Sex Habits (Flynt's Docs)

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:29:54 PDT 2005

---- Original Message ---- From: Michael Pugliese To: lbo-talk Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 12:06 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Re: Bizarre Sex Habits of The Extreme Right-Wing

> http://rawstory.com/exclusives/byrne/larry_flynt_bolton_511
>
> Corroborated allegations that Mr. Bolton's first wife, Christina
> Bolton, was forced to engage in group sex have not been refuted by
> the State Department despite inquires posed by Hustler magazine
> publisher Larry Flynt concerning the allegations. Mr. Flynt has
> obtained information from numerous sources that Mr. Bolton
> participated in paid visits to Plato's Retreat, the popular swingers
> club that operated in New York City in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0505/S00240.htm

V I R G I N I A: IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR THE CITY OF ALEXANDRIA

JOHN R. BOLTON Complainant VS. CHRISTINA M. BOLTON Defendant

IN CHANCERY NO. 15645 REPORT OF SPECIAL COMMISSIONER IN CHANCERY The undersigned, ROGER L. AMOLE, JR., a Special Commissioner in Chancery, to whom this cause was referred on the 4th day of December, 1984, respectfully reports as follows: Your Commissioner proceeded on the 5th day of December, 1984, at 12:10 p.m. at his office at 437 North Lee Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, to take the deposition of the Complainant, JOHN R. BOLTON, and his witness, GEORGE B. REID, JR. The Defendant, CHRISTINA M. BOLTON, was not present and was not represented by counsel at the hearing. The court reporter and witnesses were duly sworn, testimony in evidence was taken and reduced to writing and is filed as a part of this report. Pursuant to an order of this Court entered on December 14, 1981, in order Book 67, at page 111, your Special Commissioner reports on the following matters set out in the said order: [interceding text missing] December 28, 1983 at 1021 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington, Virginia. The Complainant's witness, GEORGE B. REID, JR., testified that he is a personal friend and law partner of the Complainant's since 1974. He corroborated the dates... <...>