[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri May 13 13:18:55 PDT 2005

Doug wrote:

>Goforit. I'll happily contribute to your defense fund.

"These days, nobody has any room for the penal experience." Tony Soprano

If even mobsters are shying away from prison because of harsh sentences, isn't it disingenuous to be talking about committing serious federal crimes as a contribution to an effort that would certainly fail? Winding up locked inside a box for twenty or thirty years isn't my idea of thinking outside the box.